From us to you!
The three most important things to us at The Traditional Free Range Egg Company are our family, our girls and our customers.
The farm is set in the heart of Somerset and is run by Briony and I, along with help from our three children, grandparents, cousins, sisters, brothers and honorary Wood family members!
Six Cracking Questions
To give you a little insight into who we are and how we think, we’ve all been asked six cracking questions. Our answers are shown below next to our photos.
- If you had to be stuck in a lift with someone, who would it be and why?
- What is your perfect holiday destination and why?
- What is your favourite way to eat eggs?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- What item could you not live without?
- What would your desert island song, film and book be?
Dan Wood: Managing Director
- Kelly Brooke please – for her sizzling conversation!
- Anywhere. I don’t get away much!
- A toothbrush – to keep the smile obviously!
- Song: Dire Straits – Money for Nothing
Film: Road House
Book: Men’s Health magazine